Make a donation
We are grateful for financial donations of any kind.
- £10 could buy a pair of shoes for a destitute asylum seeker
- £30 could pay for children’s clothes
- £50 could pay for sixty hot lunches at one of our day centres.
Please consider making a regular donation through our Friends Scheme. See below for details.
We are also more than happy to receive one-off donations. Click on the button below to do this:
Join our Friends Scheme
By joining our Friends Scheme and making a regular payment to us you can contribute to the work we do with some of the most isolated members of our community.
As a friend you will receive
- first-hand information about the issues faced by asylum seekers and refugees
- a regular newsletter with updates about the work at our centres
- an invitation to attend an annual event for friends and other supporters
- the opportunity to come to other events and celebrations at our centres
Click here to open a STANDING ORDER MANDATE FORM. Please complete it and return to us at SDCAS, Copleston Centre, Copleston Road, London SE15 4AN.
Donate clothing and other goods
Our clients are grateful for offers of clothing, furniture, toiletries and food (tinned or packaged) from members of the public. However we do have very limited space at all of our centres so please contact our main office before bringing donations to us.