We offer a unique opportunity for students to be involved at our daycentres on placement as part of course work requirements.
We cannot always guarantee a placement as opportunities are limited and subject to negotiation with the course provider – we welcome the opportunity to consider your request.
If you are interested in applying for a placement, please email us with the following details:
- Name of student
- Name of university/college and contact details
- Name of course & year
- Length of placement/start and end date
- Supervision requirements
- Specific learning requirements
- Your knowledge of asylum issues
- What motivates you to work with asylum seekers and refugees
We would appreciate it if your response overall is less than 300 words. Thank you.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details or if you would like to ask for further information. Please note that you should receive a reply from us within 7-14 days