How it works
There are two ways you can raise money for us:
- Use the Savoo search page (rather than Google, say) to search on the internet. Every time you search in this way, 1p will come to the Day Centre.
- When you want to do some online shopping, check the Savoo website to see if there is a voucher which you can use. There are two benefits to using one of these vouchers: you will get a reduction on the price you pay and also Savoo will donate up to 50% of their commission to Southwark Day Centre. Many famous online stores are part of the Savoo scheme: Amazon, Sainsbury's, John Lewis, play.com, Vodaphone...
How do I get started?
- Go to Southwark Day Centre's Savoo page and click that you would like to support us via the Savoo site.
- Register yourself with a Savoo account (or log in with your Facebook, Google+ or Twitter account) - it takes a few seconds.
- Use the Savoo web search page to look for information on the internet. You could even think about setting this as your home page so it opens whenever you use the internet.
- Click on the "Voucher codes" button at the top of the Savoo page to find out what offers are available. Then shop till you drop!